Monday, May 9, 2011

Conversations with Kelsey

When ever Cousin Kel comes over for a visit, I am always entertained...

While hearing a shaking sound in the living room from the kitchen, Kelsey asked, "Is Lola playing her maraca's?"

While sitting in the kitchen eating some oatmeal:
K: Percy is my cousin, I have two cousins. No, three, because of Marley.
Me: What about Sam?
K: Yeah he's my cousin.
Me: What about Lola?
K: Yeah.
Me: What about D'Artagnan?
K: He's my cousin too!
Me: What about his little sister?
K: Yup.
Me: What's her name?
K: I can't remember. Next time I go to California, I'll ask her and then come back and tell you. But I hope her name is not Angelina.

While sitting next to me on the couch:
K: Arctic Circle has the BEST tacos!
Me: Really? Is that true?
K: Yeah, I've never been there.

While wrapped up in a blanket on the floor, with her head under the covers:
K: Julie guess what I am.
Me: A Bean burrito?
K: No.
Me: A baby Dinosaur in it's egg?
K: No.
Me: A butterfly in it's cocoon?
K: YES!
She then proceeded to wiggle her way out of the blanket.




While curled upon the couch, half way between awake and asleep:
K: One day, I'll be an angel.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ha ha ha! She really does say and do the most hilarious things! I miss Special K.

Sandy said...

She already is an angel. Gramma says.