Monday, December 21, 2009

Probly I like to blog...

Sam has been starting sentences with the word, "Probably" except he says, "Probly". I don't notice much. I'm not really a correct-the-grammar type of girl. Probably because I don't know when it's incorrect. Whenever he does this Matt asks, "Do we start sentences with probably?" Then Sam restates himself starting with, "Maybe".
Tonight it happened. Sam started a sentence with Probly and then Matt reminded him. Sam restated himself and then said in an exasperated tone, "Is that more better?"

Also, last Friday, Emmy got to wear her pajamas to school. When I picked her up I said, "Oh, I like your new dress." She said, "No, it was pajama day. This is my new night gallon."

I love it when kids say their words wrong.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probly he heard it from some kid and school and thought it sounded cool. Probly I'll blog everyday in January. And probly Maya is making a ton of noise right now!! Ha!!!! You love me.

Becky said...

Probly I love Amy too. Probly she will blog everyday in January because probly I'm going to make her!

Night gallon!!! Hilarious!!!

Kathy said...

Probly it runs in the family. Doesn't help when the mom can't hear right. Last night Claire said that her room smelled like gross feet. I said "It's probly your shoes..." (sometimes a problem for her) She said "What do my shoes have to do with roast beef?!" We had roast beef for dinner last night.

Julie J. said...

HaHa! Kathy, that's hilarious!

Meg said...

Night gallon is priceless.