- Mediterranean Cruise
- Alaskan Cruise
- Disney Cruise
- Take Matt and Sam to New York and go to one broadway play per night/day.
- Take the full church history tour in a huge RV.
2. Get a college degree. Not sure what I want it in yet but I'm leaning towards majoring in English.
3. Suprise Matt with something huge. Not sure what yet.
4. Get my eyebrows waxed on a regular basis.
5. Love myself enough to exercise, not because I have a weightloss goal but because I want to feel good and be healthy.
6. Get rid of cable. This sounds weird, like just do it.... But it's a scary thought.
7. Get a TiVo. (OK, now you know my inner TV watcher is conflicted.)
8. Make memory books for each of us.
9. Be a more attentive friend. (call more often, send cards on special occasions,etc.)
10. Appologize to those I've offended. ( My main problem with this one is when you do it on a daily basis, it's hard to keep track and then I don't know where to start.)
11. Take an institute class start to finish for each of the four years. I want to Know.