Kreativ Blogger Award. I suspect she did this because I was trying to blog everyday this month and then after the 9th, I missed three days in a row. We had a really busy weekend, and then Matt had Monday off for Veterans Day, so that threw me off some more (see #11 below).Thanks for the motivation Shauna. Sorry if I disappointed you.
Here are 10 Random things about me:
1. In 1998 I went to a taping of The Price is Right. No, I did not get called down, but I did sit on the right end isle seat of the second row so you can see me pretty much the whole time and I even high fived a guy who was just called down and running to his little podium for the show case. I have the episode on tape, but no longer own a VCR... I wonder if I could some how get it put on DVD, because I know my posterity will be wanting to see it. Matt was there too, with his girlfriend, who was not me at the time... whatever.
2. When I was in high school, I went with my mom and siblings to a casting call, in San Francisco, for the movie What Dreams May Come. There was a call for redheaded extras and from what I understood at the time it was for a scene of heaven and everyone there would be a redhead. We filled out a questionnaire that had some pretty strange questions on it, like: Would you be willing to work in water and be wet for most of the day. Even though we didn't get to be in the movie or even called back, I still believe that only red heads are getting into heaven. On a side note, when I did watch the movie, What Dreams May Come, I was completely confused.
3. I hate George Costanza. The end.
4. I have been watching NCIS and Castle season by season. It started with NCIS, which I now love. I borrowed season 1 from my dad to watch on my laundry days while I fold clothes. I'm now ready to start season 7, which we bought him for his birthday. He only had the first 6 seasons so in the mean time I switched to Castle. He has the first 3 seasons of Castle,which I also now love. Both shows make folding 900 pounds of laundry per week so much more enjoyable. What am I going to do when I'm all caught up on both shows?
5. I am completely over Ranch Dressing. I don't like it, on anything, anymore.
6. I dream about my whole family having bikes (with a trailer for Lola) so we can ride around town; which, is sad because we sold Matt's bike to buy Sam's trumpet.
7. I love to sing. It's the main reason I am forcing Sam to learn to play the piano; so that he can play while I sing, for hours and hours, all kinds of songs, anytime I want.
8. I am one of the last people in America, and probably the world, who doesn't have a normal cell phone. I have a prepaid Virgin Moble phone that I bought back in 2003. It looks like it came out of a gumball machine and I only use it for emergencies. I hardly ever use it, and it is rarely charged up. And forget about texting, I really don't know how. This is not to say I don't want a normal cell phone, I would love a smart phone with a camera and texts and Angry Roosters and Words with something Drawn. I want it all. It's just not meant to be. I can't afford it and I honestly don't know how anyone else does either.
9. Every road trip we take, we have to listen to Kenny Rogers, The Gambler. It's a must.
10. I believe in aliens and they freakin' scare me.
11. It cramps my style when Matt stays home from work. It throws me off and I get nothing done. I also loose track of what day of the week it is, and then I'm off for the whole rest of the week. I like it when he's here, it just really messes me up.
Thanks again for the award, Shauna.
Now to pass it on. I'm going to bestow it upon:
because she is Kreativ and her blog has been really making me giggle all month long.
Congratulations Becky, you know what to do next!