Monday, January 31, 2011

When hair bows attack!

Lola got some mail. (Thanks Hardesters!) And since the package was bigger than she was I had to take a picture.
After the mail photo shoot, I put her in her bouncy seat and she looked so pretty, the photo shoot continued.
I'm sorry, but my baby is beautiful!
Once my picture taking urge was satisfied I walked away and went to the kitchen, probably to satisfy my chocolate chip urge, but I can't confirm this. While I was stuffing my face, or whatever I was doing in the kitchen, Lola let out a few cries and then quieted down. I didn't stop eating whatever I was eating to see what the problem was because we all know how hungry a nursing mother can get. I am REALLY hungry, ALL THE TIME. But actually, I was probably doing the dishes or scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees. When I was done, I wandered back into the living room and this is what I found:


So, of course, I got the camera back out.
But I eventually fixed it for her. And I thought she was grateful... until I scanned through these pictures later.
Check out that finger...

6 comments:

Sandy said...

She looked like our old friend One-eyed Jack.

Julie J. said...

Do you mean One-eyed Willy?

Michelle said...

Hillarious- all of it, Julie, the bow, the giant mail, the finger. Love it!!

Whitney said...

I love the passive-aggressiveness. Go Lola!!

Meesa said...

oh snap! she's got some attitude! love her

Meesa said...

oh snap! she's got some attitude! love her