Sunday, September 13, 2009

Swimming by the light of the Full Moon

We went camping over Labor Day weekend. We were able to stay at the Tifie Boy Scout Camp near Mt. Pleasant, Utah. It is a beautiful new camp donated to the Boy Scouts by generous donors. To learn more about one of the charitable foundations click here. It was a fabulous weekend. But I only have pictures from the first night because I failed to charge my camera battery before we left. We had a night swim, which was pretty chilly. And this is the best picture I could get of the breathtaking view with my little old camera.

7 comments:

Jeanna said...

Swimming by moonlight....made me think there might be some family nudity! :)

Sandy said...

Nope, none. Never even crossed our minds. Afterall it was a BOY SCOUT CAMP.

Kathy said...

Very fun!

The Wells said...

I would not have wanted to see a picture of family nudity!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh night swimming. That looks like it was loads of fun.

Holley said...

Nothing beats a nice brisk evening swim.

Becky said...

I LOVE those pictures! Looks SO fun! Man! We missed out!