Friday, December 2, 2011

A very late Halloween post.

Lola wanted to be Renesme for Halloween so bad that she grew her own fangs... But, no, I didn't let her.
Sam; however, was a vampire. He wanted us to actually dye his hair, but we settled on black hair spray.


Here's Lola, in her costume. Can you tell what she is?

How about now?

If you don't know by now, click here for a hint.


I made Lola a little Candy Corn dress that I saw on Pinterest. She loved it, can you tell?




This is Lola, waiting for Sam's School Halloween Parade to start.

Still waiting...


Poor baby.


She missed him as he whizzed by.


6 comments:

Kathy said...

So funny! Perfect Trump baby. So so funny. And so so cute. You guys are fun - love your vampires, natural and costumed (I noticed those teeth *right* *away*) and Sam's dark hair is perfect.

Michelle said...

LOVE IT, you're so clever Julie!!!

The Yuan Fam said...

I love her costume. How clever!! Lola's hair is almost the exactly color and The Trump.

Love, love, love the family picture that's on your sidebar...Andrea did a great job and you all look great!

AndreaB said...

She is so stinkin cute! It's been forever since I've seen her!

Katie and Josh Fairbanks said...

OK, so I almost peed my pants when I saw Lola! That is GREAT!

Becky said...

this post made me laugh SO hard and cry (pregnancy and proximity).

LOVE Sam as a Vampire! I thought he would look more Asian with dark hair. hmmm. not so much.

Trump is hilarious! Clever parents.

She is SO adorable! I love her smiles! Even with fangs. I'm SO glad you didn't let her be Renn...stupid name.

I love you and miss you.