Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to me.

This is how I'm spending my 33rd birthday. I got way behind on my laundry washing and folding this week because I really just wanted to spend my time with my sister, Becky, who decided that moving to Michigan on my birthday would be a good present.


So, while I fold I have my road atlas, which I received free from my best friends at State Farm, open and I'm following them across the map as they call me and give me updates.


And I'm eating double dipped chocolate peanuts. YUM! I like to tell Sam they are deer poops so he won't want to eat any... It doesn't work. And of course, I'm hanging out with cute little Lola.
The sicky-poo is feeling much better.

5 comments:

Jeanna said...

I am missing that girl's entire life! UGH!

Will you be in Highland on Sat or Sun at all?

And....HaPpY bIrThDaY to YOU!!

You are the bestest sister in the whole wide world. I love you girl!

Nicole Love said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

Whitney said...

what a cute! CUTE! picture of lola... not so much the laundry... Happy Birthday!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I cant imagine a better way to spend a birthday than doing laundry. So fun!!

love you! and i'm so glad little lola is feeling better!! ;)

Becky said...

Sounds like a nice birthday. Minus I'm here and you're there...no fair. What a cute laundry folding companion you have. So happy and pleasant and so far you don't have to share the deer poops with her...not yet.

Hope you had a Happy Birfday.