Friday, September 16, 2011

9 Month Picture Overload

Lola is 9 months old and I am in denial, that is why these pictures are so late.


How is that 9 months of the pregnancy felt like five years, but the first 9 months of her life have felt like five days? It's sick and wrong!



I had to yank her legs down and then stand up really fast and snap the pic before they curled up again.
Miss Lola thinks she is old enough to stand in her crib. She also thinks she is old enough to climb the stairs. Sick and Wrong! This next batch of pictures has a ghostly orb and it kind of freaks me out. I just like to think it's Grandma Bea, back for a visit during the photo shoot. I like to think this because Lola's little hair do reminds me of one of Grandma Bea's dolls.
























We see this face a lot.


This is a picture Sam took upside down, I'm not sure why it loaded sideways.




EXTREME CLOSE-UP!!!


"Oh, Hi Mom! I'm just taking a bath."


"Mom?....Why are you laughing?"


"Oh, yeah, that is a funny baby. What is up with her hair?"


"Oh well, I have a wash cloth that needs eating."

Lola loves her baths and she throws a crying fit when we take her out... Good times.

5 comments:

Becky said...

AWESOME! It really isn't fair!

Michelle said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Holley said...

It really isn't fair how quickly they grow up! She is so precious. I loved getting to meet Miss Lola in person last month. It truly was one of the highlights of my trip. I hope you are all doing well. I need to come to Utah more often instead of doing the funeral circuit. Could I entice you all to come out to North Carolina? Lola is a treasure to be sure and so is Sammy! We need some good Sam stories...that kid is hilarious.

Katie and Josh Fairbanks said...

She is just too cute! Nine months! I can't believe it either. Goes by way too fast!

Heather said...

What a cute personality!! I love the letters you did for her wall.