Friday, October 29, 2010

My little Punk Rocker

Sam and his dad carved the pumpkin on Wednesday night.
Sam got to do the dirty work this year and he wasn't too happy about it, at first.
As in years past, they drew their sketches and then circled their favorites and then voted on the one they wanted on the pumpkin. Sam came up with this design. I think it looks like a Wild Thing from the book, Where the Wild Things Are. I love it!
Speaking of Wild Things-
Introducing: Rocker Sam!


Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Emily said...

How handsome he is, even with the blue mohawk. :) love his pumpkin too!

AndreaB said...

Great costume Sam! That's what I'm gonna be too! Though no blue mohawk for me =]

Becky said...

Dude! He looks so gangly digging out that pumpkin. He is getting so big/old!!! It's crazy!

Sam looks rockin'! I love the blue mohawk and the black nails. So cool. My favorite picture of him is the third one down. So funny and so like a rockin' guitarist.

Jeanna said...

I'm glad you posted pics, but I'm even happier we saw the rocker in person.

Rock On Sam!!

Whitney said...

YAY! He looks great!

Heather said...

What a great costume!! The fingernails made it even better! :)