1. What is your current obsession?
READING - Always and forever!
2. What do you hate that everyone else seems to love?
Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, and the Dave Matthews Band all music groups, all over rated.
3. What are you wearing today?
A black skirt with white flowers and a black t-shirt.
4. What’s for dinner?
We had tacos with the left over roast meat from Sunday. They were so good!
5. What would you eat for your last meal?
6. What is the last thing you bought?
We got a brand new Ukulele for $5 at a garage sale today. I didn't know I was in the market for one but it seemed like a great deal that I couldn't pass up. Sam immediately ran to neighbor Joe to ask for a lesson.
7. What are you listening to right now?
Untamed & Uncut on the TV. A New Zealander's beloved pet, Major, is being whisked out of sight by some freezing and deadly class five rapid water. It's intense!
8. What do you think of the person that tagged you?
Well, if it's true that she did, in fact, mean me when she tagged a Julie, and even if she didn't I think she is beautiful, she has amazing talents in both music and sports. She's a dedicated person who 100% to everything she tries and if it isn't perfect the first time, it is the second. She is a fabulous mother who has her hands full but I've never seen her sweat it. I love her.
9. If you could have a house- fully paid for and totally furnished where would it be?
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be?
Just one hour? Hmmm... Hawaii, I guess. I've never been there.
11. What is one of your hobbies?
READING and road trips.
12. What is your favorite quote?
"Never play leap frog with a Unicorn."
13. What is your favorite color?
In the past it's always been blue, but lately I've been liking the pink.
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
15. What is your dream job?
I would love to own a book shop that's really quiet and usually has one or two customers per hour. It would have huge comfy arm chairs and a free hot cocoa station. I would read all day and recommend books to people. Wall to wall book shelves with a bit of room for some really good art pieces tastefully displayed.
16. Describe your personal style?
If you have ever met me you already know I am seriously lacking in this department. It's sad, really.
17. What is your favorite tree?
I like big trees that provide nice shade, as long as they don't have needles, I like them.
18. What are you going to do after this?
The dishes. Grrrrrr!
19. What is your favorite fruit?
I'm so not a fruit person and in general I don't like fruit. It has to be perfect in usually well prepared in order for me to partake. I have been know to enjoy such things and mango and strawberries. But again, they have to be perfect.
20. What inspires you?
If the dishes are done and I wake to a clean kitchen in the morning, I feel as if I can conquer the world!
21. Who was the last person that you kissed?
My niece, Marley Parley Pants.
22. What are you currently reading?
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. I've read it before and I'll read it again. I highly recommend it.
23. Go to your bookshelf, take down the first book that you see with a red binding, turn to page 26 and type out the first line.
"The earliest account we have of a Lethifold was written by the wizard Flavius Belby, who was fortunate enough to survive a Lethifold attack in 1782 while holidaying in Papua New Guinea."
FANTASTIC BEASTS & WHERE TO FIND THEM by Newt Scamander.
24. What delighted you the most today?
Getting my car washed by our neighborhood artists. (Sam's art school was having a fund raiser.)
25. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
26. If you bought a wiener dog today, what would you name it?
Oscar Mayer Johnson, of course.
27.What is a character trait or habit of yours that you inherited from one of your parents?
Lack of compassion from my mamasita and self-proclaimed hilarity from my dada.
1.Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.
People I Tag: I tag anyone who thinks this might be fun. I guess I don't follow rules very well.
Week Recap: The 7 of us
10 hours ago